Director: Stefano Casini Benvenuti
The director is the Institute’s legal representative and keeps relationships with Regional authorities and other parties.
He is in charge of the scientific, administrative and financial management of IRPET.
Steering and Monitoring Committee
President: Roberto FROSINI, appointed by the president of the Tuscany Regional Government
Members appointed by the Tuscany Regional Council: Ettore ANDREANI, resigned since 01/29/2016, Marco BRACCI, Riccardo COSTA and Andrea PISANESCHI
The Steering and Monitoring Committee approves the annual and multi-year programs and nominates the members of the Scientific Committee. The President chairs the sessions of the Steering and Monitoring Committee, and establishes its agenda; each year, he presents the annual report on the Institute’ s activity to the Regional Government – which submits it to the Regional Council.
The member of the Scientific Committee are:
– President: Professor Alessandro PETRETTO, emeritus professor of Public Economics at the University of Florence
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI, emeritus professor of Economic Policy at the Polytechnic University of Marche, Ancona
- Marco BUTI, Director-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, European Commission, Bruxelles
- Roberto CAMAGNI, full professor of Urban Economics at the Polytechnic University of Milan
- Luigi CANNARI, head of the Economic and Financial Statistics Department, Bank of Italy – Eurosystem, Rome
- Riccardo MUSSARI, full professor of Business Economics at the Department of Business and Law, University of Siena
- Chiara SARACENO, full professor of Sociology of the Family at the University of Turin
Board of auditors
This body controls the administrative and accounting regularity.
Its members are appointed by the President of the Regional Council.
At present, members are:
Mariano D’ALESSANDRO (President), Enrico DUCCINI, Luca TINAGLI